20110515

SECRET / PARADOX



Philippians 4:12

THE SECRET

The secret
It burns like fire
The power of Jesus
Lifts US higher


Trust the Savior
He knows your name
The Spirit of the Lord
Affirms He's the Way


I've learned the secret
Of His resurrection power
He carries all our burdens
Through each and every hour

He's the Way-the Truth-the Life
Though we think our way is better

Pride be damned - Only the Cross
Prompts complete and total surrender


JEFF
2011






GriefShare
Principles for Living


The Bible says there are powerful principles for living that can be learned through grief and loss.

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.
I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation . . ."
(Philippians 4:12).

Unfailing strength is found in a relationship with Jesus Christ.

That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.
For our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us an
immeasurably great glory that will last forever! So we don't look at the troubles we can see right now;
rather, we look forward to what we have not yet seen. For the troubles we see will soon be over,
but the joys to come will last forever. (2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NLT)

Sharpen your focus on the things in life that have lasting value, and contemplate your eternal life,
being certain about where you will spend it.

Saving Jesus, my strength, my hope, and my joy are rooted in You.
I want to live with You forever in heaven. Amen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PARADOX

The cost of
True liberty:
More of God
Less of me

The price of 
Loving Jesus:
More power
Less weakness

The peace 
I'm still missing:
More love
Less fear

The living prize for
More of God:
Less worry
Less me

THE JOY OF 
LIVING free:
LESS PRIDE
MORE HUMILITY

THE HOPE OF 
KNOWING JESUS:
DYING to THE WORLD
LIVING for ETERNITY

The paradox of The Lord:
More is less
Less is more

J E F F
2 0 1 1

No comments: