20120416

GREAT LOVE


"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and
the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. (Psalms 18:2)"

GOD IS MY ROCK 

All I have is faith,
Faith is all I have;
Faith that pleases God,
God is my solid Rock

My Rock is Jesus,
Jesus is God's very Son;
A love that never changes,
Love for all the ages.

My only hope is God,
God is my only hope;
Hope that lives in Christ,
The Savior of the world.

The world is a big place,
Too big for my tiny brain;
My faith is in its Maker,
The maker of heaven and earth.

All I need is faith,
Faith is all I need;
By faith I trust God knows my name,
And accepts me in His perfect grace.
__________________________________________________
But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he
loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive
together with Christ— by grace you have been saved—and raised us
up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ
Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable
riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. For by grace
you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing;
it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 
GREAT LOVE

Alive together
Because of Jesus
We are one
At His cross
Rich in mercy
Because of Jesus
We have peace
In His shed blood
Alive forever
Because of Jesus
We are forgiven
In His great love
Rich in grace
Because of Jesus
We are saved through faith
In Him alone

 __________________________________________________

HEBREWS 6:19
We have this confidence as a sure and strong anchor for our lives.
__________________________________________________

THE ANCHOR

The Anchor stays
The Rock won't move
When troubles rage
The Cross reproves

Hope is constant
The Word does not lie
The night will pass
The sun will shine again

JOY remains

His Blood was spilled
JESUS IS RISEN!
The Promise fulfilled!

The Spirit of God abides
The heart that sees
In God's grace through faith
The Truth has set us free
Whatever storms may come
Forcing us to stop and pray
God's love for you won't change
The Anchor stays!
2012

No comments: