20110413

WAIT


&lt):) cowboy:-B nerdB-) cool:D big grin[-( not talking

WAIT

Hold me faithful Father
You know my strong desire
I'd rather run, I'd rather hide
God hold me to Your holy fire

Hold me faithful, Holy Spirit
You have my best at heart
I'd rather cheat, I'd rather lie
And do myself great harm


Lord Jesus hold me faithful
My only peace is found in You
Keep me still in Your perfect will
Even as the world mocks Your truth

Hold me faithful Father
You alone control eternal fate
As pressure mounts only Jesus counts
In this runaway world that hates to wait


JEFF
2011


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
.
  1. Micah 7:7
    But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD, I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me.
    Micah 7:6-8 (in Context) Micah 7 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Habakkuk 2:3
    For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.
    Habakkuk 2:2-4 (in Context) Habakkuk 2 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Habakkuk 3:16
    I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us.
    Habakkuk 3:15-17 (in Context) Habakkuk 3 (Whole Chapter)
  1. Romans 8:23
    Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.Romans 8:22-24 (in Context) Romans 8 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Romans 8:25
    But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.Romans 8:24-26 (in Context) Romans 8 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Hebrews 6:15
    And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised.Hebrews 6:14-16 (in Context) Hebrews 6 (Whole Chapter)
  4. Hebrews 9:28
    so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.Hebrews 9:27-28 (in Context) Hebrews 9 (Whole Chapter)
  5. Jude 1:21
    keep yourselves in God's love as you wait for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to bring you to eternal life.Jude 1:20-22 (in Context) Jude 1 (Whole Chapter)
  6. KEEP ME JESUS




No comments: