20110713

THE LIFTER UP


But you, O LORD, are a shield about me,
my glory, and the One who lifts my head.

PSALM 3

When I'm down
So weak and afraid
 You surround me with strength
You comfort and encourage me to rise again

When I'm lost
So damn confused
Under the weight of the world
Jesus, I will remember You


You are my Shepherd
Jesus, You are my Savior
Over every season of my life
You are my Redeemer and Lord

Jesus is before me
So high above the world
He came all the way down
To live, To die, To rise

When I'm low, struck down
Beneath the hardened ground

Still I will look up and know
Jesus is coming back for me

J E P
2 0 1 1
 ________________________________________________
 
American King James Version
But you, O LORD, are a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of my head.
American Standard Version
But thou, O Jehovah, art a shield about me; My glory and the lifter up of my head.
King James Bible
But thou, O LORD, [art] a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
________________________________________________

No comments: