20110721

ALL we NEED


ALL we NEED

You'll never find your way home,
Thanks to Jesus you don't have to;
You are with us always LORD,
Showing us which way to go.

If you can't take the strain much longer,
Remember in Christ you don't have to;
He us our strength, our peace,
His comfort sees us through.
 
We will not win this race ourselves,
Thanks to Jesus we don't have to;
He always goes ahead of us,
Restoring the broken road. 

We cannot live our faith alone,
PRAISE GOD we don't have to;
JESUS is
our Savior Redeemer,
ALL we NEED is YOU. 

Jeffrey E Pollock 
APRIL 15, 2011

From: jepollock77@juno.com Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 03:29:56 +0000 To: jefffree@hotmail.com; jeffreypollock@yahoo.com Subject: Re: YOU ARE ALL I NEED
---------- Original Message ---------- From: "Jeffrey Pollock"

YOU ARE ALL I NEED

I can't run this race alone. Thank you, JESUS, I don't have to; You're always with me LORD Reminding me which way to go. I can't stand this pressure anymore. Thank you, JESUS, that I don't have to; You are my peace and joy, Oh LORD Your powerful Word sees me through. I can't win this race without You. Thank you, JESUS, I don't have to; You always go ahead of me LORD Repairing the broken road before me. I can't live this faith alone. Thank you, JESUS, that I don't have to; You are my SAVIOR, You are my REDEEMER. You are my FRIEND, You are my SHEPHERD.  All I need is You! Jeffree Pollock Sept. 11, 2006


No comments: